- GEL Forefoot Cushioning – Absorbs shock, while providing complete freedom of movement during the full gait cycle.
- Trusstic System – A plastic bridge located under the foot arch which provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility. Also helps to control torsion.
- California Slip Lasting – For stability and comfort, the upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Perforated Upper – Features multiple air panels to help aid ventilation.
- Omnicourt Rubber Outsole – Offer superb grip and traction on wetter surface.
The ASICS GEL-DEDICATE 4 Court Tennis Shoes, now available in the third edition. The all-round GEL-DEDICATE continues to offer tennis players the comfort and stability they need on the court. The GEL-DEDICATE 4 contains Forefoot GEL Cushioning to absorb impact shock and allow easy forward and sideways movement. Also can be found on the shoe, the Trusstic System in the sole reduces the shoe’s weight while the California lasting ensures a stable and comfortable platform. For grip on slightly wet surface, the Omnicourts outsole can be found on specific area to help you stay on your feet.
Here at Sneakers City our company try to promote only the best goods on the market, at the least expensive amount. Virtually all goods on this particular website are normally the best value priced ones on the net, it is actually not very often that products are generally found lower priced. All items are provided with warranties in line with the legislation, this incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and reimbursements.