- AIRmesh – Allows each shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- DynamotionFit – Uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology.
- Removable Sockliner – Offers comfort and extra cushioning.
- U4ic Midsole – Provides high comfort and performance while being extremely lightweight.
- Mizuno Intercool – Soleves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe.
Mizuno Wave Creation 18 Running Shoes Maximum Cushioning Cushioned for high mileage yet responsive to feel fast, this icon of Mizuno innovation once again delivers more smooth, unforgettable runs. Airmesh Upper Featuring Airmesh the Mizuno Wave Creation 18 is breathable and cool. Airmesh allows each running shoes from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper. A DynamotionFit system is integrated with the airmesh and uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle. A high-grade removable premium insock offers comfort and extra cushioning. U4ic Midsole A unique midsole compound provides high comfort and performance while being extremely lightweight. Mizuno intercool allows you to stay cool and dry. Mizuno intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels. Finishing the technology off in the midsole is the Pebax Rnew wave plate, a sustainable compound made from plant based oil and low carbon production, while retaining high-performance characteristics. X10 Outsole X10 offers outstanding durability and traction. Extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike. The smoothride is an engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.