- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear – Keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Mesh Upper – Provides breathability.
- No-sew Material Application – Reduces the overall weight of the shoe without sacrificing support.
- IMEVA – (injection-molded EVA foam) Midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- ABZORB – A superior blend of foam cushioning and compression set, featuring rubber.
New Balance WT610v5 Women’s Trail Running Shoes Tackle the Trail in Style The 610v5 Trail Runner combines the comfort you want with rugged durability you demand. Explore more in the 610v5 that stands up to the rigors of the trail. Featuring an integrated mesh and waterproof upper for key ventilation so you know you can tackle the toughest terrain in any level of heat and battle of the elements at the same time to keep your dry. Gore-Tex performance footwear lining protects and keeps the feet dry, whilst the nature of the no-sew material application provides an overall lower weight of the shoe without sacrificing durability. IMEVA administered within the midsole delivers firm yet flexible cushioning; working alongside ABZORB technology, the shoe then furthers its cushioning capabilities. A trail-specific outsole combines both trail and running lug designs, delivering traction for both on and off-road excursions.
Listed here at Sneakers City our team work to suggest highly exclusively the very best items for sale, at the best selling price. Virtually all merchandise on this particular internet site are generally the best priced ones on the internet, it is not often that items are determined lower priced. All items are supplied together with warranties in line with the law, which incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, as well as reimbursements.