- NEW Upper – Constructed of a FluidFit, two direction, stretch mesh, providing a secure comfortable fit.
- GEL – The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions whilst running
- Cuprothermo – ASICS advanced upper material designed to aid temperature regulation within the shoe through effective heat distribution and enhanced moisture management.
- Biomorphic Fit – Biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less risk of injury and enhanced performance.
- Enhanced Personal Heel Fit – A special foam heel construction that provides a perfect fit around the wearer’s heel.
The GEL-KINSEI 6 is the newest member of the ASICS GEL-KINSEI series, improving on technologies found in its predecessor’ and incorporating new one’s to improve your running experience. The GEL-KINSEI 6 takes the series in an exciting new direction, representing the cutting edge in the ASICS Cushioning category. UPPER The ASICS GEL-KINSEI 6 features a much lighter weight than the previous GEL-KINSEI series, while managing to introduce a new upper of FluidFit, two-direction, stretch mesh, which combined with the External Heel Counter and Discrete Eyestay Construction, creates a luxurious glove-like fit. MIDSOLE A visible GEL system, based on a proprietary silicone, enables optimum shock absorption, whilst the Solyte midsole comprises of a supremely lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability for smooth ride underfoot. A propulsion Trusstic System also provides enhanced guidance through to the forefoot propulsion stage of the gait cycle for improved efficiency. A removable ComforDry Sockliner provides an optimum cushioning performance system that creates a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.The GEL-KINSEI 6 also includes both Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL to provide a fantastic plush, cushioned ride. OUTSOLE An AHAR+ Heel comprises of a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Rubber and is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear while a Durasponge Rubber Forefoot also increases abrasion resistance for added durability, combined with a comfortable cushioned ride.