- GEL Forefoot Cushioning – Absorbs shock, while providing complete freedom of movement during the full gait cycle.
- Trusstic System – A plastic bridge located under the foot arch which provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility. Also helps to control torsion.
- California Slip Lasting – For stability and comfort, the upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Perforated Upper – Features multiple air panels to help aid ventilation.
- Omnicourt Rubber Outsole – Offer superb grip and traction on wetter surface.
The ASICS GEL-DEDICATE 4 Court Tennis Shoes, now available in the third edition. The all-round GEL-DEDICATE continues to offer tennis players the comfort and stability they need on the court. The GEL-DEDICATE 4 contains Forefoot GEL Cushioning to absorb impact shock and allow easy forward and sideways movement. Also can be found on the shoe, the Trusstic System in the sole reduces the shoe’s weight while the California lasting ensures a stable and comfortable platform. For grip on slightly wet surface, the Omnicourts outsole can be found on specific area to help you stay on your feet.
At this time on Sneakers City we venture to strongly recommend solely the highest quality merchandise for sale, at the most affordable price. Practically all goods on this particular web site are generally the best priced ones on the web, it is not very often that items are determined less pricey. All merchandise are delivered along with warranties in line with the legislation, that includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, in addition to reimbursements.