- AIRMESH – Offers exceptional breathability to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- DynaMotion Fit – Moulds to the shape of your foot and works engages with your foot throughout the gait cycle to provide extra support.
- Mizuno Intercool – Keeps your feet cool whilst you run by providing extra ventilation.
- Pebax RNEW – Wave Plate constructed from pebax Rnew, a sustainable compound made from plant based oil and low carbon production, while retaining high performance characteristics
- Premium Insock – A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 Running Shoe Here to offer you better performance and lightweight comfort is the Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 Running Shoe. For moderate pronators, this is an ideal shoe as it is stable but fast, free and easy to wear without having to sacrifice any support or comfort. A superb fit is offered thanks to the Dynamotion Fit and moderate support from the fan-shaped Wave and cushioned U4IC heel construction. AIRMESH Upper The Mizuno Wave Inspire running shoe uses AIRMESH material on its upper which allows the shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort even on those warmer days. The DynamationFit system also used in the upper uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle. The Mizuno Intercool system helps to maintain a dry, cool environment within the shoe by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels. SMOOTHRIDE Midsole A removable high-grade insock has been added to the Wave Inspire 12 to offer extra cushioning for those of us who focus on having full comfort. As it is removable, it can be taken out to wash or swapped for your own insole if you desire to do so. The Wave Inspire 12 also uses SMOOTHRIDE which is an engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible. By using U4IC and U4ICX, this shoe has gained a unique midsole which provides high comfort and performance, whilst being extremely lightweight for a super-comfortable running experience. X10 Outsole The outsole of the Wave Inspire 12 is made from X10 carbon rubber, which provides extremely durable traction and allows for longer wear in higher impact areas. X10 has been strategically positioned in high-wear zones, such as the heel, to extend the shoe’