- ***Updates*** – New Last, New wave construction, U4icX bottom midsole, New flex groove design in the forefoot, New supportive upper construction and New strobel board that offers more comfort.
- AIRmesh – Allows each shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- DynamotionFit System – Uses high advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology.
- Removable Insock – Offers extra comfort and cushioning.
- U4IC – A unique midsole compound providing high comfort and performance while being extremely lightweight.
Mizuno Wave Paradox 3 Running Shoes Provides Supperb Stability With A Combination Of Updated Fanshaped Wave Technology And New Flex Groove Design. True to its name the paradox provides the support you need without sacrificing lightweight, responsive flexibility you want on all of your daily runs. Updates New last, new wave construction, U4ic X bottom midsole, new flex groove design in forefoot, new supportive upper construction and new strobel board that offers more comfort. Airmesh Upper Breathable and cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper. Also featuring the DynamotionFit system that uses high advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle. Additionally, a high-grade removable insock offers extra comfort and cushioning. U4IC Midsole U4IC is a unique midsole compound providing high comfort and performance while being extremely lightweight. Also featuring U4icX that is an evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds. U4icX offers energised, euphoric and super-comfortable runs. The smoothride midsole is an engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible. The Mizuno wave plate is constructed from Pebax Rnew, a sustainable compound made from plant based oil and low carbon production, while retaining high-performance characteristics. Finishing off the midsole is Mizuno intercool, this solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels. X10 Outsole The X10 outsole provides only two purposes, durability, and traction. X10 Provides extremely durable Mizu