- U4iC – A lightweight midsole compound delivers effective cushioning through a format that is 30% lighter than the previous AP+ midsole technology.
- Mizuno Wave – Provides cushioning by dispersing impact forces across a larger surface area. Stability is afforded by differing constructions of the lateral and medial sections of the outsole, whereby midsole compression is resisted in high pressure areas, namely, the medial side. This dynamic method of managing overpronation is far less intrusive than traditional medial posts.
- SR Touch – A finer density cushioning compound in the heel absorbs impact stress better than previous technologies.
- Mizuno Intercool – An innovative, full-length ventilation system delivers outstanding breathability and comfort.
- Smooth Ride Engineering – Smoothride components have been added to maximise the energy transition from heel to forefoot, encouraging a smoother step and improved performance.
The Mizuno Wave Rider 19 Running Shoes features many technologies and structural changes. This innovative shoes increase the performance from the minute you wear it. The Mizuno Wave Rider 19 features fully breathable and upgraded mesh upper that keeps the foot away from sweating and overheating. The midsole constructed with the use of U4iC and completely new U4icX provide the ultimate lightness for the shoe and offers effective cushioning that is 30% lighter than the previous version, more flexible and responsive. The Mizuno Wave technology disperse impact forces away from the foot while the SR touch cushioning compound and absorbs shock impact and provide smooth run. This shoes also benefit with Mizuno Intercool innovative ventilation which keeps your feet cool, dry, fresh and delivers optimal breathability and great comfort. Dynamotion Fit provides the secure fit, balance and performance so you can feel that your shoe works perfectly with your foot. The outsole is constructed using the carbon rubber and offers the maximum durability while Smooth ride components maximise the energy transition from heel to toe.