- Leather upper – Provides a secure water resistant upper.
- IMEVA (Injection-Moulded EVA Foam) Midsole – Delivers firm yet flexible cushioning.
- Internal Shank – Stabilises the midfoot region.
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed – For additional inner cushioning.
- Increased Forefoot Flex Grooves – Provide optimal flexibility for freedom of movement.
The New Balance MX624v4 Running Shoe provides increased flexibility, enhanced cushioning – with a classic look and the same familiar fit. It is designed with ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot area, which works alongside the full foot IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole to help disperse shock and impact stress, reducing the likelihood of injuries and soreness upon the underfoot, leaving you with a supportive subtle stride. Increased Forefoot flex grooves allows extreme flexibility as well as stability, with the shoe adhering to the natural movement your foot makes during metatarsal flexion. Stability is provided by an internal shank which supports and secures the midfoot region, whilst a heel pocket and EVA footbed cradles, stabilises and cushions the rearfoot area from heel strike to toe off phase.