- Lightweight Air Mesh Upper – Allows air to permeate the upper keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Durable Overlays – Provides a locked-in effect around the foot to secure and stabilise it.
- Shaped And Padded Ankle Collar – Provides extra padding around the ankle for a plush feeling.
- IMEVA (Injection Moulded EVA) – Delivers a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Rubber Outsole – Strategically placed in high-wear areas to expand the life of the shoes.
New Balance M420v3 Running Shoes The New Balance M420v3 Running Shoes are designed with a mesh upper to promote ventilation, an IMEVA Midsole for extreme cushioning and A rubber outsole for a smoother ride. All three of these key technologies work in unison to enhance your performance. Air Mesh Upper The lightweight air mesh will encase your foot in breathable comfort and support as they exercise. The mesh allows air to fully permeate the entire upper ensuring your feet stay cool when the temperature starts to rise. Durable overlays will lock in the foot and stabilise so your feet feel secure as well as adds durability to the shoes allowing them to be used for a longer period of time. The shaped and padded ankle collar provides added comfort and a nice plush feeling on the achilles and the surrounding areas. IMEVA Midsole The IMEVA (Injection Moulded EVA) Midsole that delivers a lightweight, responsive ride. The EVA absorbs the impact of your foot strike and converts it into a level of responsive comfort you’ve never felt before. Rubber Outsole The rubber outsole offer a smoother and more durable ride with the high-density rubber being strategically placed in high-wear areas expanding the shoe’s life expectancy. Flex grooves are added all along the outsole to allow the shoe to flex as one with the foot, ensuring a more comfortable run.