- Breathable mesh no sew upper – Provides optimal airflow within.
- Synthetic overlay – For structured support.
- Lace-up closure – Secures the upper fabric.
- Padded collar and tongue – For cushioned comfort to the ankle.
- Breathable mesh lining – Promotes a cool and dry environment.
Upper A Breathable, no sew, mesh upper provides optimal airflow within for a cool and dry environment while supportive synthetic overlays merged over the upper fabric, controls the body movement, creating a stabilised structure throughout your run. Securing the upper through motion, a simple lace up system covers over a padded tongue for additional cushioning to the ankle; with a unified breathable mesh lining for extra key ventilation and a moulded heel insert for protection to the Achilles from heel strike to toe off. Midsole Taking full force of your stride through the gait cycle, the 720v3 Running Shoes midsole compound is formed from a IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam), promoting underfoot firm yet flexible cushioning. Key placed flex grooves fold on impact, reducing force’s pushed upon the footbed and arch, aiding your propulsion, providing plush bounce back energy through transition. Outsole The outsole with its unique aesthetic designed grip pads promotes a multi-directional floor fighting traction, allowing for maximum flexibility and a dynamic feel.