- Pro11 sports insoles are designed to fit into most running, walking and sport shoes. They are reinforced for extra rear foot stability, give a high level of shock absorption and have a firm density to compensate for increased pronation
- The rubber nylon cover absorbs moisture and create improved air flow. Designed to help sports injuries including plantar and knee pain
- Helps the following symptons *Plantar fasciitis* Pain under the heel * Pain at the back of the heel * Knee pain * Metatarsal pain * For lower back pain
- The Dual Shock System in the insert also makes this orthotic suitable for running, ensuring the foot is keep from moving side to side.
- The inserts stay in place without the need for glue so they can be moved between different pairs of shoes
This product is suitable for wider fitting shoes such as sports shoes and walking boots that will comfortably accommodate a full length insole. When fitting it into a shoe with a removable insole, such as a sports shoe or walking boot, it’s important to remember to remove this insole before inserting the Pro11 Sports Insoles. There is a left and right insert in each pack, and both should be worn even if the pain only affects one side of your body.