- Equipped with Easytone technology designed to help tone key leg muscles while you train
- Leather upper for comfort and durability, with perforated panels on the front, sides and heel for ventilation
- Balance pods under the heel and forefoot creates natural instability in every step to force your muscles to adapt and encourage toning
- Removable polyurethane foam antibacterial sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers superior traction
The Reebok Easytone Reechill II fitness trainer is designed to help tone key leg muscles while you train. It activates certain muscles in your legs more than a traditional walking shoe. Built-in balance pods, featuring Moving Air Technology, transfer air in response to your stride and create micro-instability with every step. Ideal for training in the gym and walking!
Features a leather upper for comfort and durability, with perforated panels on the front, sides and heel for ventilation. The removable polyurethane foam antibacterial sockliner provides comfort and accommodates orthotics. The padded collar and padded tongue increase comfort. The EVA midsole provides cushioning and better shock absorption. Balance pods built in under the heel and forefoot creates natural instability in every step to force your muscles to work harder and adapt, therefore encourages toning in the glutes, calves and hamstrings. The non-marking rubber outsole delivers superior traction.
Listed here on Sneakers City our organization endeavour to strongly recommend only the very best items available on the market, at the most affordable cost. All items on this particular site are usually the most competitive priced ones on the net, it truly is not all too often that merchandise are found less pricey. All merchandise are supplied along with warranties in line with the law, which incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, as well as reimbursements.