- Mesh Upper – Provides a breathable environment, keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- Pull Tab – Allowing for easy application and removing of the shoe.
- Synthetic Overlays – For added durability in lace area.
- Padded Tongue And Heel Cuff – Offering comfort to the skin and helping avoid chafe.
- Soft Fabric Lining – Also offering a soft finish against the skin and helping prevent chafe.
Skechers Sport Flex Appeal 2.0 Break Free Running Shoes Go beyond your personal best in the SKECHERS Flex Appeal 2.0 – Break Free shoe. Soft athletic mesh fabric and synthetic upper in a lace up athletic training and walking sneaker with stitching accents and Air Cooled Memory Foam insole. Soft Mesh Upper A soft mesh fabric has been used on the upper of this shoe which is superbly breathable, therefore allowing the foot to stay cool and dry in warmer conditions. A pull tab has been placed at the heel of the shoe to allow for easy application and removing of the shoe. Smooth, synthetic overlays have been placed at the lace system for added stability and durability. Padding is used on the tongue and heel cuff to give a comfortable feel against the skin and to help prevent chafe and discomfort. A soft fabric has been used for the lining of the shoe which also gives a smooth finish against the skin and helps to prevent chafing. FlexSole Midsole An Air Cooled Memory Foam insole have been fitted into the midsole of the Appeal 2.0 to give extra cushioning and comfort under the foot. The midsole is also made from a FlexSole 2.0 material which has superb shock-absorbing properties and is superbly lightweight. Flexible Rubber Outsole A super flexible traction rubber has been used on the outsole to allow the shoe to move smoothly and effectively alongside the foot and allowing you shoe to offer supreme grip and durability to this running shoe.